FUJI CSD-400 TWIN SPINDLE LATHE
The CSD-400 Twin Spindle Lathe features parallel twin spindles and both Z- and X-axis box way slides for heavy cutting, superior surface finish and longer tool life.
This series is equipped with Fuji-engineered hydraulic clamping gantry robot loaders to maintain tight tolerances.
- Reliable automated heavy parts loading – 300mm x 150mm
- (11.8 x 5.9 inch) and 15kg + 15kg capacity
- 10″ – 12″ workholding
- Quick and accurate automated turning and handling of complex parts reduces labor costs and increases productivity
- Turret capable of achieving speed of 0.41 sec/index.
- Swivel control panel
- Rear or optional side positioned discharge chip conveyor
- Maintenance items are all conveniently located in one section of the machine
|Recommended work size||ø300 x 150 mm|
|Spindle Diameter||120 mm|
|Spindle Bore||67 mm|
|Spindle Speed – rpm||Max. 2220|
|Spindle Motor||15 / 18.5 kW|
|Slide stroke: X-axis||195 mm|
|Slide stroke: Z-axis – (ram traverse)||315 mm|
|Turret Tool Stations||12 + 12|
|Robot Controller||MAX SP1|
|Foorprint||2720 x 2360 mm|